Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The look for less... way less

Summer is finally here. Which means no school and a lot more fun. In spirit of being free of the long unforgiving walks all over campus, from class to class, I am breaking out my heels.

So the other day I was on chictopia.com looking at my fellow shopaholics for outfit ideas, and I came across these cute BCBG shearling ankle boots.

Unfortunately they retail for $80-$200. The Shearling probably would be a bad idea during the summer.

Bummed because they are so cute but currently out of my price range, I decided to go to the mall... just to window shop. Low and behold I found these boots in Forever21

I love the way heels look, but I never find them comfortable. These boots are actually comfortable and easy to walk in (I'm guessing it has something to do with the thickness of the heels). Plus they were only $20! I'm also glad that they are brown because I have way to many black shoes.


Man...I really suck at window shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment