Monday, March 7, 2011

Bed Head


 Have you ever woken up with hair that could rival Albert Einstein? Rest assured you're not alone. For most people "bed head" is a result of tossing and turning during the night. Buying a silk pillowcase or wrapping your hair is an option, but it doesn't always work. Most days I wake up looking like the photo below.

 


Waking up to a bad hair day is a common problem. The first thing we reach for is a hat. The problem is that wearing a hat over crazy hair is noticeable and not always appropriate. For example, imagine you were an attorney. I doubt the judge would allow you to wear a baseball cap in the court room. Luckily there is a cute alternative. Headbands.

When someone mentions headbands, we get the mental image of a little girl with pigtails or a basketball player. There are however headbands for everyday women.



With my terrible sleeping habits I often find myself rushing out the house after hitting the snooze button several times. Headbands have been my savior and they can be worn during any season.

No comments:

Post a Comment